Your Financing Options From Priority Commercial Lending
If you own or operate a small business, you are likely already aware of how beneficial a small business loan can be. It is an incredibly common option that business owners just like you take advantage of every day. If you gain the right kind of loan, you can achieve incredible things and make a permanent improvement in your business. The key to the most successful loan possible is to find the right kind. There are many different options, and each has their own advantages and disadvantages. At Priority Commercial Lending, we have a dedicated team of financial experts who work with our clients to determine which type of loan would be most beneficial for you specifically. Some of our most common commercial real estate financing options include:
- HUD and FHA lending options: These are designed for those who own a healthcare practice or senior housing
- Construction financing: Construction projects are among the most expensive and require specially crafted loans. We are able to help you get approved whether you are undertaking your first construction project, or simply the latest.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Having your loan backed by the Small Business Administration unlocks a huge range of incredible benefits. This option is especially appealing for very small businesses or new business owners.
- CMBS loans: These are Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities. They offer more appealing loans by securitizing properties into a pool and then transferring them into a trust.
- We also offer bridge loans and hard money loans.
- Customized loans: One thing that sets Priority Commercial Lending apart is that we strive to create a specialized loan for your unique situation. Every aspect of a business loan can be manipulated to make it more appealing.
Priority Commercial Lending is your ally when searching for commercial financing. We are always available to answer your questions, so give us a call at any time to learn more about how we can help you.